Survey: Eurostronomia mobility 2
Dear Pupils, Parents and Friends of our schools,
as part of our Erasmus+ Project "Eurostronomia" we are carrying out
a survey to evaluate our project. We would be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to complete this on-line survey.
Your answers will remain anonymous.
Thank you very much for your support.
Remark on answering the questions:
-marks mean: there is exactely one correct answer.
-marks mean: there might be more than one correct answer.
1. In which country do you live?
2. How old are you?
3. What's your sex?
4. Will or did you participate in the mobility in Ayr?
5. Gravity is a force acting between two
6. Gravity is the force responsible for
the earth orbiting the sun
electrons orbiting the atomic nucleus
the moon orbiting the earth
black holes are absorbing matter.
7. The gravitational force between two bodies doubles, if
the mass of one body doubles and the other remains constant
the distance between the bodies doubles
the product of both masses doubles
the distance between both bodies is divided by two.
8. The gravitational force of a body on the moon is smaller than on earth because the moon
has a smaller mass
is far away from earth
has a smaller radius
has a smaller magnetic field.
9. A body has a mass of 6 kg measured on earth. On the moon the mass is
10. A star can finish its life as a
11. The main energy source of a typical star such as our sun is
12. The energy of a star can be produced by
movement of particles.
13. The lifetime of a heavier star is
as long as
the lifetime of a less heavy star.
Expansion of the universe
14. The big bang marks
the beginning of life on earth
the birth of the sun
the birth of the earth
the beginning of the expansion of the universe.
15. The big bang occurred approximately
16. The expansion of the universe
will continue forever
has already stopped
will stop in about 2 billion years
we don't exactly know what will happen.
17. Have you participated in an Erasmus- or Comenius project before?
18. At how many mobilities of the current Erasmus project have you participated?
19. How many times have you participated in a foreign-exchange program of your school?
20. Estimate your ability to express yourself in a foreign language (English if not a native speaker in English) in everyday live:
21. Do you have friends or family living abroad?
22. Estimate your interest in learning about new cultures:
not at all
23. Estimate your interest in learning foreign languages:
not at all
24. Estimate your interest in making friends in a multilingual environment:
not at all
25. Estimate your interest in visiting foreign countries:
not al all
26. Estimate your interest in living and studying abroad:
not at all
The questionnaire is:
not yet ready
ready to submit
Thank you very much for your collaboration. The results will be published on our
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
Dieses Formular wurde mit GrafStat (Ausgabe 2018 / Ver 4.440) erzeugt.
Ein Programm v. Uwe W. Diener 11/2017.
Informationen zu GrafStat: http://www.grafstat.de